PPC, ADVERTISING (GOOGLE/FACEBOOK)
PPC is a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. Advertisers can bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
PPC is effective as it targets an audience that is ready to buy and actively searching for your product. The ads will only be displayed when people Ad appears on Search Engine Click and directed to website Purchase is made enter the keywords you specified.
- Cost effective: Advertiser will only pay a predefined amount when someone clicks on your advertisement. Therefore the advertisement will be displayed for free.
- Flexibility: Pay per click is a form of advertising that can be set up, left running for as long as you want, paused, re-started, altered, cancelled,
- Tracking : PPC advertising makes use of a tracking system that will determine exactly who comes to the website and what they do once they arrive - the length of their stay on the site and the number of pages (including the actual pages) that they view. These are valuable tools in determining statistics such as return on investment (ROI), acquisition cost-per-visitor, and conversion rates (the percentage of visitors who are converted into customers or leads).
- Obtain specific, pre-qualified, and quality traffic: Visitors are narrowed down into 'qualified' people who are actually looking for specific products and/or services that you offer
Below are some important things to consider when planning on a pay per click campaign:
- Know your product:
- Stay within the budget.
- Bid just right. Know
- Watch the bottom line.
- Find the right keywords.
- Write effective ads.
- Maintain a professional-looking site.