Every website has a specific target audience and requires a different type and level of content. Content should contain words (key words) that attract and retain users on a website. The aim of the content is to:
- Provide information
- Promote sales
- Convert the reader to a sale or paying customer.
Content written specifically for a website should concentrate on a specific topic. It should further be easy to read, offering the information in easy to understand clusters or laid out in bullet points. At Zenith Webtech we provide professional, easy to read, affordable content writing services.
- SEO Content Writing
Search Engine Optimization content writing is a process of creating optimized content to target specific audiences and create useful information both the readers and search engine systems can understand. Well written content will raise page ranking and content relevancy for effective search engine hits.
SEO content should follow the following rules: -
- Content writing: Website content, articles and blog posts are ways to connect your company to relevant, interesting information about your industry.
- Focus on Topic: Focus on the topic you are writing about and avoid drifting into unrelated tangents.
- Convincing and powerful headings: Develop a headline which makes someone want to read more.
- Ideal keyword length and density: Content written for web copy and articles for directory submission should be 300 to 1,000 words in length. Blog posting and posts on social media sites can be shorter. The length of your article will largely be determined by the number of keywords you are using: a keyword for every 50 to 100 words of content is a good rule of thumb.
- Don’t Load up the keywords: Good SEO content writing requires not to load up or pile up the articles with keyword rather adjust them in the article that it looks more organic.
- Use meta descriptions: Meta descriptions are 150 character descriptions of your content and are excellent opportunities for optimization.
- Unique and original content: Make it sure the SEO content writing needs 100% original and unique content. Copying the content from other resources is not good for SEO and search engines will not identify its keywords uniquely and it fails to provide high ranking.
- Choose relevant images: Images added in the content should be free from copyright issue.
- Repetition is very important for SEO friendly content. Once you've chosen your keyword phrase, you want to repeat it several times throughout the page.
Other Considerations for SEO Friendly Content
Repetition is very important for SEO friendly content. Once you've chosen your keyword phrase, you want to repeat it several times throughout the page. For instance: 2 times in the first paragraph, in every sub-heading, once in the main heading, twice in the meta title, 2-4 times more throughout the document, and at 2-3 times in links and image alt text on the page.
Don't forget to use bold, heading tags, and other emphasis HTML tags to highlight your keyword phrases. But don't overdo it. If someone can tell exactly what your keyword phrase is without doing more than opening the Web page, you've probably included it too often or made it too emphasized. Remember, you're ultimately writing for people, not a search engine.
Don't forget less obvious locations for including your keyword phrase - like image alt text and title text on images and links. These are not hidden from your readers - anyone can see them who wants to. They are just not obvious at first glance, so they are less annoying to your readers but search engines still see them.