The Linux VPS Hosting is an ideal bridge between shared hosting and dedicated servers. VPS plans can be completely customized to match your specific hosting needs and upgraded anytime as the user site grows. It's a great way to start small but still have the ability to scale up very quickly.
With full root access, the user is able to install advanced software and completely customize virtually anything as if your VPS were a dedicated server without the cost of one. For easy administration, cPanel is available.
Zenith Webtech Provides VPS Web Hosting Plan with following features : -
- CentOS Linux with Full Root Access (64-bit with 32-bit Compatibility)
- Optional cPanel with WHM Control Panel (cPanel Demo | WHM Demo)
- Apache Web Server (Must be installed by user on semi-managed plans)
- Supports: MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python (Django), Ruby (on Rails), FFMpeg
- Secured VPS with free IPTables Firewall
- Ability to install and customize applications
- Seamless kernel upgrades utilizing KSplice Uptrack
- Safe Harbor Certified